DNS: TAS.AU

From: Richard Beyer <inspired§muse.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 19:52:22 +1100
This is a request for comments.

Within the state of Tasmania, there is widespread support for a TAS.AU
domain to be administered as a free service for companies and business
registered in this state.

We are currently in the process of building our initial proposal for the
administrator of the .AU namespace.

The namespace will be administered as a free service, with all costs
being born by the participating ISPs.

If anyone can help - please let me know (all comments greatly
appreciated).

Thank-you

Richard Beyer.

Vision Internet Services.                          Muse Productions.
richard&#167;vision.net.au                           inspired§muse.com.au