Re: [Oz-ISP] Re: DNS: URGENT - We must take a stand against Melbourne IT

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 01:25:46 +1100 (EST)
You, Richard Archer, shaped the electrons to say:
+
+This sentimemt is caused by the first impression of MelbourneIT's handling
+of the domain. And the first thing people notice is the billing
+arrangements. I think MelbourneIT has garnered a lot of ill will because of
+their hard-lined policy towards billing.

they are considering reviewing it... we will hear in a day or 4

+The requirement for a personal/company cheque to have cleared before the
+request is put into the queue.

company cheques are approved straight away.

+Requiring renewal of domain names in such a short time frame.

being looked into

| Skeeve Stevens - MyInternet  personal.url: http://www.skeeve.net/ |
| email://skeeve&#167;skeeve.net/   work.url: http://www.myinternet.net/ |
| phone://612.9869.3334/       mobile://0414.SKEEVE/      [753-383] |