DNS: Re: First Refund Confirmed

From: Peter Gerrand <ceo§MelbourneIT.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 19:44:49 +1000
Scott Howard wrote:

> Well the 3 working days for our first "Premium Service" delegation has
> expired without the delegation happening.
>
> Do we take the award for the first non-met guarantee, or has someone else
> already been us to it??  :)
>
>   Scott
>   Hunterlink

Scott
You have indeed won the award for the first refund under our service
guarantee scheme.
Congratulations! Your application with payment for DN with delegation at
premium service (three working day)  was received before 9 a.m. on
Wednesday November 13, and was processed to completion on Monday
18/11/96 at 16:18 pm.

You are therefore entitled to a refund of 60% of $225 = $135.
In this case the net cost to you has been $90 for registration within
four working days. We apologise to you for not meeting your three-day
requirement.

Please contact Jan on dna_opsadmin&#167;MelbourneIT.com.au and let her know
how you would like the refund effected - as credit or direct payment.

Regards
PG
--
Professor Peter Gerrand