Re: DNS: .biz.au or .co.au

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 12:55:05 +1000
I would like to see a fix which promotes DNS names into the
"authorative name space" such that a DNS name is its own
authority, and does not require the (often conflicting) citation
from other name authoritieis as a usurping derivation of authority
for actions by third parties as appealants against DNAs.

I'm sure it will not end out as simply as that, but this is a good
starting position

  Geoff