DNS: BIZ.AU & ISOC-NZ

From: George Michaelson <ggm§connect.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 12:14:53 +1000 (EST)
The proposal just got cross posted into the isoc-nz newsgroup.

There is also a new page on the NZ DNS management website detailing
functions they provide off the web.

I think there is some morphic resonance going on here...

Can I raise another issue here: do DNA own realms or lease them?

I think we need to ensure proposals are couched in terms that assume
leashold rights to administer (and profit from) domains. Otherwise
we are making a rod for our own backs when we try to see global policy apply.

How do Michael and Simon feel about having leashold rights to biz.au in that
context?

-George