Re: DNS: ADNA related meeting this Friday 4th

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 19:06:35 +1000 (EST)
You, Michael Malone, shaped the electrons to say:
+
+
+Peter Gerrand suggested:
+> no debate on it be allowed during the DNS Forum meeting.
+
+While the matter is not sub juris, I believe that this
+would be a good idea.  It would not be useful for the
+meeting this week to be diverted by discussions about
+this issue.
+
+I note that it is not on the agenda at present.

Peter and Michael.

im afraid until Geoff Houston agrees to come, I wont be giving my seal of
approval any decisions reached by the DNS forum.

Peter is very new to the DNA in Australia, Michael has been involved for
quite a while.

I believe a few more historical people should be involved, plus I believe
someone like Geoff Houston and Kre know more about this area, and have more
experience than anyone else in this country. If they are not present, I think
ADNA could end up going in the wrong direction.

Does anyone else agree with me? Or should we forget it all and just go ahead
and stuff it up?

| Skeeve Stevens - MyInternet    personal.url: http://www.skeeve.net/ |
| email://skeeve&#167;skeeve.net/     work.url: http://www.myinternet.net/ |
| phone://612.9869.3334/         mobile://0414.SKEEVE/      [753-383] |
|              No kids, no chat room, no smiley faces.                |
| - This email is (c) 1997 by Skeeve Stevens - All rights reserved -  |