Re: DNS: ADNA related meeting this Friday 4th

From: Antony <antony§sydney.healey.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 01:51:09 +1000 (EST)

> I would like all votes to be counted with the number of ayes, nayes and
> abstaining votes etc...Tot no of people present, tot number that could
> vote, names of those present, names of those that have voting rights etc
>
> Preferably with the names associated with the companies/interest groups
> etc to get a good idea of of the sections represented etc...
> Cheers, BK.

Sure. Turn up.

Since it is a discussion as far as I am aware, and nothing will be official
(as such), voting will mean nothing more than possible demographics.

Antony.

  Antony Healey		ISOC-AU Founding Member		Ph:  +61 2 9893 1883
  General Manager					Fax: +61 2 9893 1884
  Healey Communications Australia  --  Giving you the world...