Re: DNS: Interview re ADNA for AFR

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 19:31:05 +1000
Ramin,

As a public response to your note....

I read with some concern the comments regarding representation of my
employer, Telstra.

I believe to appropriate to simply note that my employer, Telstra, is
capable of representing itself, clearly and unambiguously as a corporate
body, on such matters where it is felt that a corporate position is
apppropriate or necessary.

I have been, I trust, been careful to indicate that in the administration
of edu.au and gov.au these responsibilities are ones delegated to myself as
a responsible person in the area. These responsibilities are undertaken
with the support and material assistance of Telstra, which I note with
gratitude.

Regards,

  Geoff Huston

--
Geoff Huston                   gih&#167;telstra.net
Network Technical Manager      +61 6 208 1908