DNS: ADNA - document updates /timetables/ discussions - moving forward!

From: Simon Hackett <simon§internode.com.au>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 12:31:41 +0900
Ok, (high) time for some forward progress for ADNA:

- I believe that a mailing list exists called DNASEL on which criteria for
new DNA's is being discussed. Can that list be moved to this dns list so
others can participate, or is it a closed list?

- I believe that an intended output of ADNA by June 30th was a draft set of
critera for intending DNA's in Australia to meet. Has that document been
drafted - if so, where can it be viewed so we can discuss, in the dns list,
potential changes/enhancements to same?  I presume it is ADNA's aim to
encourage and foster community input to its work?

- Will the pages at http://www.initaa.asn.au/dns be updated to reflect the
recent press release, the ADNA agm, the abovementioned information, etc, so
that we can help contribute to the formation of this organization with the
community input that we all agree that it needs?

Thanks!
   Simon Hackett

---
Simon Hackett, Technical Director, Internode Systems Pty Ltd
31 York St [PO Box 284, Rundle Mall], Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: simon&#167;internode.com.au  Web: http://www.on.net
Phone: +61-8-8223-2999          Fax: +61-8-8223-1777