DNS: domain names

From: Stephen C G Burley <scgb§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 15:46:27 -0700
Dear sir,

I am writing a paper on certain intellectual property aspects of the
internet. As a part of it I have been attempting to find out what
regulations currently apply to the registration of domain names in
Australia. It was with some relief that I have located your home page
and read a few of the references.

What is the current state of play? Would you mind letting me know
whether there has been any change to the regulations put forward by
Robert Elz in May 1996?

Regards

Stephen Burley