DNS: (resend) - ADNA - moving forward!

From: Simon Hackett <simon§internode.com.au>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 14:38:14 +0900
I thought I sent something out like the following a few days ago, but I
don't seem to see it appearing in the mailing list - so I'll try again :)

Let's try to move forward a little here. It's clear that the selection
criteria and subsequent acceptance of new DNA's in com.au is the most
important near-term output of ADNA.

Can one of the members of ADNA reading this list please comment on the
following questions?

(1) When will the intiaa web page be updated to contain the minutes of the
meeting in June, plus a copy of the press release(s) generated by ADNA?

(2) Will (does?) ADNA have its own web site yet?

(3 When will the draft guidelines for selecting DNA's, which I understand
are under discussion in a mailing list called DNASEL, be released for
comment from members of this dns mailing list? I can't be the only one that
wants to see and comment on these! - and the dns mailing list would seem
the appropriate forum.

(4) is DNASEL a closed mailing list or can anyone join? How? Any archives?

(5) is ADNA intending to have any formal method of incorporating community
comments into its drafting process, or do we just discuss things is this
list and hope someone notices?

(summary:)-
- I'm one of (I suspect many) individuals who would love to constructively
comment on the documents being worked on as a draft DNA selection criteria
document, which would be the first substantive output of ADNA. Lot of
people want to help - can we, please?

Thanks heaps,

   Simon Hackett

---
Simon Hackett, Technical Director, Internode Systems Pty Ltd
31 York St [PO Box 284, Rundle Mall], Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: simon&#167;internode.com.au  Web: http://www.on.net
Phone: +61-8-8223-2999          Fax: +61-8-8223-1777