Re: DNS: question re M-IT: domain delegate?

From: Michael Malone <mmalone§creole.iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 12:34:37 +0800
> >If ISOC-AU could then perhaps make that statement official that they do
> >not have objections to ADNA aspiring to more than .com.au as per its goals
> >then we could really move forward.
>
> 	Having a goal of one day managing AU is fine I think, but thats different from
> having your articles of incorporation state you have
> already acheived that goal.

I've just gone and read the articles again.  Where does it
say that?  ADNA was incorporated with an objective of
overseeing .AU.  One day, ADNA may become the administrator
for it as well.  That would be nice, if a broad enough
spectrum of organisations become involved in ADNA.

> 	Actually, heres an idea. There seems to at least be consensus that COM.AU
> needs attention. What if, while this whole debate continues, ADNA gets
> on with resolving the problems in .COM.AU?? That would move towards things
> getting done as well as starting to create a track record for ADNA.

ADNA has already stated that this is what it wishes to do.

MM