Re: DNS: (sigh) to answer my own question

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 05:20:48 +0000
As was pointed out by Paul Vixie the best and most effective
response in this case is to upgrade your copy of BIND to
stop this.

I have the feeling that its a mild case of "If I can't get what I want I'll
make sure that everyone else can't get it either" on the partof Alternic.

Marshall Rose's comments of some years ago regarding the
lackof adult supervision seem most apposite.