DNS: RE: Melbourne IT Christmas Closure

From: Clive <clive§MelbourneIT.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:25:58 +1100
*********    For Information Only   ****

The com.au Bureau will be closed from 12:00 pm on Wed the 24th Dec 97 and
will reopen at 9:00 am Monday the 5th January  1998 The following
arrangements have been put in place to ensure minimal inconvenience to our
customers:

1. Change delegation authorisation faxes will be processed on the
afternoons of 29/12/97 and 2/1/98 so change delegations will go through
2. An emergency redelegation service is available for change delgations
which cannot wait the extra time (For further information please go to our
web site)
3. The new domain name registration queues will be flattened by COB
24/12/97 so applications will not be held up.

If there are any queries please contact Clive Flory

Clive Flory
Com.au Bureau Manager