DNS: ANDA call it for mid year?? Interesting.

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 01:26:08 +1100
>adna has informed me that .com.au will have competition by mid year.

Oh boy is this going to be a fun year :)

Hope everyone is ready to see COM.AU fall over really fast!

I thouroughly enjoy this sort of stuff.  I'd like to know who is giving
ADNA authority to make such statements?

But it goes deeper than that.  I could chant a little "I know something you
don't know" (at least in theory) here, but that probably wouldn't add
anything useful to anyone, although now your all curious, and I can't say
anything.

<smile> I can't wait to see what happens with ADNA, it will spell the
begining of so many enjoyable legal battles it will be amusing.

The unamusing part will be the interuption and disruption caused to the end
user.

There are people (majority stakeholders) who are not happy right now. ADNA
is no different to the IAHC in the eyes of so many.  But I guess it will be
interesting.

There are laws in this country that must be observered, to date they have
been held in lieu of historic events, a change could see those laws being
enforced.

Gosh I hope I have lots of time this year.  I'm going to learn so much
about corporate dog fights!  Although we could just learn from the USA and
save everyone a hell of a lot of money.

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
						   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;ah.net  with "subscribe"