Re: DNS: SRS mechanism

From: Gary R Oliver <gary.oliver§ooo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:15:18 +1100
I am sorry I did not make my point a bit clearer. I'll have another go.

Both the white pages and the yellow pages allow people (although I am
mainly refering to businesses) to put as many entries in , under the names
they choose. They do this precisely because they are the ways that they
anticiipate others (customers) will look them up to find them.

That is why I don't even think it is a good starting point.

Warm regards
Gary