Re: DNS: ADNA has a LONG way to go.

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 22:07:58 +1000
>>Robert Elz IS THE AUTHORITY.
>
>So how do I reconcile this statement with this false root .aus stuff
>Mr Todd appears to have been touting for some time now?

Geoff, clearly your twisting here.  The contet refers to .AU not .AUS

Robert Elz is authoritive for .AU

Nothing more, nothing less.

I just happen to be authoritive for .AUS

And plenty more :)

>Or are we talking quasi-parallel universes of alternate realities
>when we enter the .aus twilight zone?

No twilight zone I can assure you.  Anyone using AURSC has full unimpaired
coverage of all other TLDs in the existing data set.

>(This list is getting weirder and weirder... I'm waiting for
>the grand unified field theory to be applied to the .au DNS
>structure by the end of tomorrow. :-) )

The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member			  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net