Re: DNS: Re: Mailing-list white noise

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 21:46:42 +1000
>>His insinuations, ignorance, accusations, and harrassment recently
>>contributed to the resignation of one of the ADNA directors, and
>>though I may have differences with ADNA, this was a very ugly and
>>regrettable thing to happen.
>>

>It was actually a question put by myself that finally tiped Mr Baxter out.

Awe Gees James.  Take Kates Thunder :)

She isn't interested in the rest, just me - because I have more profile,
I'm a better target and everyone has to try and kick me at least once
before they fall into the mess of filters and other things.

Look I even get mentioned inthe Big Books:

http://www.domainhandbook.com/ack.htm

Pretty scary thought huh!

Seriously if I feared filters I'd not be on the 'net today.  Dave Crocker
admitted there was little point to filtering me, because no matter how hard
he tried, my email addresses kept changing.

Oh and filter on Domain Name?  Don't bother.  By the time I finish using
the accounst I have around the world, you won't get mail from anywhere!

Anyway, your spot on James, it was a culmination of yourself, Vic and
myself.  24 hours of hard work.  Time well spent if you ask me.