DNS: Re: fasttraking competion

From: James Austin <jea§rainer-group.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:46:04 +1000
I would also like to hear the boards response to this situation.

All this stuffing around with pr.au etc is doing nothing.

The real competition is required under .com.au and then you can introduce
other SLD's etc.

As stated by numerous other participants (Leni mayo even) ADNA has done
nothing but spend money, there has been "No delegation of authority from the
.au authority, Robert Elz."

Unless the above is achieved ADNA and the Domain name system in Australia
will stagnate and become the ass end of the world as everyone thinks AUST is
anyhow.

James Austin

int
Contact_Details(void)
{
    static char Company_Name[] = { "Rainer Group Pty. Ltd." };
    static char Address1[]           = { "PO Box 863" };
    static char Address2[]           = { "BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153" };
    static long int Phone              =    9894 1985;
    static long int Fax                  =    9894 1986;
    static char E-Mail[]                = { "jea&#167;rainer-group.com" };
    static char WWW[]                = { "http://www.rainer-group.com" };
    static long int ICQ                 =    6 747 848;
    return (0);
}