Re: DNS: [Oz-ISP] Social Engineering and 2LDs]

From: Rick Welykochy <rick§dot.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:58:29 +1000
Geoff Huston wrote:

> And with this posting from Mr Williams, with his usual standard of
> reasoned argument that I have come to know and admire for so many months
> within the various domain name policy mailers, this list moves so far
> away from its intent that its utility for the rational discussion
> of policy within the .au domain space is now over.
>
> So long,
>
>    Geoff Huston

Geoff, I'm sad to hear you resign from the list, if that is what you
are doing. Perhaps take a breather ... the list was quite idle
for awhile and will return to that state.

Personally, I've learnt all I want to know about alternate domain
spaces, hopefully not at the expense of the list participants.

I look forward to a focussed discussion evolving on the .au
namepsace, its policies and administration.

Perhaps Jeff and Adam will now pick up their toys
and go play elsewhere.

 _/  Richard Welykochy                 mailto:rick&#167;dot.net.au
_/  Dot Communications Ltd             http://www.dot.net.au/world