Re: DNS: [Oz-ISP] Social Engineering and 2LDs]

From: Rick Welykochy <rick§dot.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:35:31 +1000
Alastair Waddell wrote:

> What an utterly useless reply.

[plus 2.5 K of useless requoting]

If there is a moderator for this list, now is the time
to step in. I'm afraid the abuse of the list's sensibilities
and total disregard for netiquette cannot continue.

If this list has no moderator, now is the time to
get one ;)

Alastair, I can see you've been provoked into the position
and tone you are now taking ... and I can hardly blame you.
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ... or should I
say that a DNS revisionist has gotta do what a DNS
revisionist has gotta do.

P.S. It's useless insulting, harrassing or otherwise
attempting to communicate with Geoff Huston via this
list. He left with the rest of the sane people.

To conclude: we're all bozos on this bus. Its every man
for himself, and those who chose to remain will in no
way be contributing to the reformation of the DNS in
Australia. If that isn't clear, it soon will be ;D

 _/  Richard Welykochy                 mailto:rick&#167;dot.net.au
_/  Dot Communications Ltd             http://www.dot.net.au/world