Re: [DNS] List members

From: Simon Hackett <simon§internode.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:02:31 +0930
Perhaps we could actually add a one or two liner to the auto-trailer from
the mailing list software to that effect? e.g.:

Messages in this list constitute a private discussion between list members,
and any
publication beyond this forum requires the explicit written assent of the
content author.

Would that nail it?

... Simon