Re: [DNS] Progress so far.

From: George Michaelson <ggm§dstc.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:49:06 +1000
  NOIE were invited by ADNA to help convene a meeting, NOIE is not driving
  the process, but are willing to assist, as far as I am aware.

Did I say NOIE were driving it? I think not. But I do want to know when
the next meeting is scheduled, and what the agenda is. Right now, ADNA
is a dead process, and irrelevant from what I can see.

If there isn't an agenda, then I strongly suggest *WE* should make it. Now.

And to the extent we are ever going to get an indication of how government
views the process, NOIE matters a hell of a lot.You might also ask yourself
what their involvement in the .AU response to the green paper means in terms
of their relative importance.

-George

--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm&#167;dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072