Re: [DNS] An example - pub.au.

From: <t.meikle§aquinas.acu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:54:10 +0800
As a 'silent' on the lists so far, and a naive watcher of hte issues, I
appreciate Tony's comments as illustrating some of the troublesome
principles involved.
I am an academic and a smallish fish at that (although st senior level)
however I have an interest generally in the field especially as one day I
hope to be partially independent, and most 'independence' these days
involves being netwise.  I am also interested  on behalf of my partner who
is employed by a large multisite company who is interested in  these issues
as they are hoping soon to have their own 'domain name' (hope that's the
right term).
Thanks folks,
Tunde