Re: [DNS] Progress so far.

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 00:39:18 +1000 (EST)
] >At 16:13 +1000 25/6/98, Larry Bloch wrote:
] >
] >>I am opposed to a shared registry system. I don't believe that this is the
] >>wayto go because in the end what you have is a CORE style organisation in
] >>the middle.
] >>...
] >
] >And the proposed alternative:
] >
] >>Level 1: AU-NOMINET
] >>Level 2: Any ISP wanting to be a COM.AU registrar
] >>Level 3: End Buyers
]