DNS: FW: Jay Fenello Goes to Washington

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming§unety.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 23:03:52 -0500
----------
From: 	Jim Fleming[SMTP:JimFleming&#167;unety.net]
Sent: 	Sunday, June 07, 1998 11:00 PM
To: 	'Jay&#167;Iperdome.com'
Cc: 	'DOMAIN-POLICY&#167;LISTS.INTERNIC.NET'
Subject: 	Jay Fenello Goes to Washington

By the way Jay...

If you want to study the real story, I suggest that you look here.

http://www.federal.com/Ethical.html

and also here...
&#167;@@@ http://www.spectator.org

"The American Spectator
March 1997
All Roads Lead to China
by Kenneth R.Timmerman

"John Huang was a main cog in a White House-DNC directed machine
involving such men as Ira Magaziner and the mysterious Dr. Wang."

&#167;@@@@@@@@

Also, head to http://www.dejanews.com and type "Magaziner" into the search field.

1. 98/06/05 022 THE MOST ETHICAL ADMINIS#2/9 alt.politics.usa.repu Howard Rothenbu
2. 98/06/05 022 Re: Rape of the Office o#2/4 alt.current-events Brian Brumfield
3. 98/06/05 022 Iperdome Comments on the Whi list.com-priv Jay Fenello
4. 98/05/31 022 All Roads Lead to China #1/1 alt.current-events.cl M Soja
5. 98/06/07 021 #185 1 - 6 juni 1998 #4/6 cistron.lists De Cursor
6. 98/06/06 021 U.S. Gives Up Last Vesti#1/2 soc.culture.cuba Ricardoag

My God Jay...there you are...with China and Cuba...not bad...

The real story is the Asia/Pacific region and the expansion of the Internet. That
gets into the world of IP addresses. The Domain Name issues are a side-show and
a nice distraction for the general public and it seems to be working. All while that
is going on APNIC is being moved from Japan to Australia.

Did you happen to notice how much time Ira Magaziner spent in the Asia/Pacific region ?
Was that all for "Domain Name Policy" issues ?

Quite frankly, I am not sure how the Clinton Administration is going to deal with
the whole issue of the expansion of the Internet frontier without allowing the general
public to have an honest view of the front-lines. The nature of the medium makes
this happen as a natural course of action. It all reminds me of the commercial
that CNN puts on where the people in Congress are calling for the CIA to be
fired and replaced by CNN. :-)

Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://207.32.159.1
1998 - The Year of the C+&#167;