Re: DNS: perhaps suspect trading practise

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 00:27:46 +1000
>If we can't talk to each other except through lawyers, we may as well
>give up ....

David you raise a very good point.

I still see articles with Clive being quoted making wild claims about AUS.

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of it because my lawyers want blood
for the false and grossly misleading claims.

Maybe Clive can pick up the phone can talk to me.  Would make a change.