Re: DNS: Can we do something about noise on this list

From: <vicc§cia.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:26:50 +1000 (EST)
>_From: Adam Todd
>
> >agree, I think a separate mailling list for alternate dns/servers is
> required,
> >most people have no interest in this subject and it gets tedious
> >deleting the posts.
>
> If most people have no interest, why is there so much discussion.

well actually there isnt much discussion, its mostly one sided. you
and co make troll claims, everyone rolls on floor laughing
and a few foolishly bite, etc.

not one of these "discussions" is going anywhere they are pointless.

alternate name servers is not a suitable topic of discussion for this list.

Vic