Re: DNS: Can we do something about noise on this list

From: <vicc§cia.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:37:55 +1000 (EST)
>_From: Jim Fleming
>
> On Monday, June 22, 1998 7:25 AM, vicc&#167;cia.net.au wrote:
> &#167;>_From: Adam Todd
> &#167;>
> &#167;> >Consensus 1: DOES THIS LIST SUFFER FROM AN EXCESSIVE NOISE PROBLEM?
> &#167;> >
> &#167;> >Your votes:
> &#167;> >Larry Bloch: NetRegistry: YES
> &#167;>
> &#167;> Adam Todd: AHNET:  YES
> &#167;
> &#167;bwahahawhahhwhawhaahahahahahahahahah. adam do you have a mirror at your place?
> &#167;
> &#167;Vic
> &#167;
> &#167;
>
> I have reviewed the above lines and I see nothing that
> relates to the .AU TLD. Is the above an example of noise ?

and strangely enough your post too contains nothing related to .au tld
adding further noise to the noise.  what possible purpose do you
have in being on this list?

to be blunt I think that booting adam and co off the list will bring
it back to usual sane and safe slanging matches related to the state
of dns in australia. I have no idea what ipv8, and ausrc have anything to
do with this list. adams style is guarantee enough that ausrc will
never have a place of any significance in australia. I vaguely supported
the idea but its clear there is no future with adam at its center.

Vic