Re: [DNS] ENOUGH is ENOUGH (fwd)

From: Robert Elz <kre§munnari.OZ.AU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 13:15:52 +1000
    Date:        Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:33:45 +1000
    From:        Paul Foxworthy <paul&#167;cohsoft.com.au>

  | Would Robert Elz mind saying if 8-12 weeks is typical, possible, or if it
  | only occurs in very unusual cases, say less than one in a hundred?

It happens, sometimes, though I have never attempted to do a frequency
analysis.   It only every happens to applications that are incomplete in
some way, or highly dubious, but not outright wrong.  Those are the kinds
of applications where I'd like to have time to send mail to ask a specific
query about, but don't always (or even often) manage to do that.

Everything else (registrations and delegations) goes in the same queue,
and is currently being processed with a delay between 1 and two weeks (but
which has varied down to under a day and up past two weeks sometimes).

kre