Re: [DNS] ASX video-conference

From: George Michaelson <ggm§dstc.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 14:05:11 +1000

  Oops, yes sorry my mistake. I must have misread the original message - I
  thought it said Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, with Canberra via phone.

  kim

No, thats what my copy of the mail says as well. I guess this must have been
a later addition that didn't get circulated.

I really do hope we get to do that kind of thing again. I think its very
useful. Perhaps it needs to be considered for the mooted August NOIE meeting?

-George
--
George Michaelson         |  DSTC Pty Ltd
Email: ggm&#167;dstc.edu.au    |  University of Qld 4072