Re: [DNS] ICANN Board

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 09:19:27 +1000
If you look at the full list of thoise nominated to be on this
initial Board you'll see a set of folk who are, as Erica suggests,
generally noted by a long and extensive involvement in the communications
industry in various guises. Internet savvy will be provided through the
mechanisms of the advisory structures of the new body, while the task
of the Board will be to provide this body with a solid organisational
foundation.

Greg is certainly well qualified to contribute in this activity and
I think it a very good sign that the interim Board nominees
do reflect the full international diversity of the Internet.

It will be a tough task, and I'm grateful that Greg has been able to
devote time and energy to support this activity.

regards,

    Geoff