[DNS] Fw: Media release: Buyer Beware - All Internet Names are not the same.

From: Jim Stewart <jim§ttalk.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:26:23 +1000
Hi Kim
Below may be the original press release you were looking for.
It was emailed to the IT press on 05/10/98. We covered it with Clive about 2
weeks ago on our weekly show.
Let me know if you would like the interview archived somewhere where you can
listen to it.
Jim Stewart
Exec Producer / Director
ICQ 7886979                     NOTE: NEW MOBILE # (61) (0)411882009
************************
TTalk  Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Internet OldBoys - Aust Tech News
    Daily Show http://202.180.226.8/ttalkra/IOB_daily.ram
    Weekly Show http://202.180.226.8/ttalkra/IOB.ram
The NetBoat - The world's 1st Internet radio comedy serial.
    This week's episode http://202.180.226.8/ttalkra/nb/nb.ram
If you use the Real G2 player click below to add the IOB channel
http://channels.real.com/getlatest.glh?PV=6.0.1.206&mode=update&run=ram&ch=1
10