Re: [DNS] litigation BOF

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:29:47 +1100
I like the idea of the final line: please don't read
into this any of the following evil thoughts (listed)
- clearly inviting the reader to do precisely that.

Please don't read into this response any particular
criticism of the quality or utility of any input from the
various folk who have labelled themselves as coming
from the legal fraternity, or those who have declared
that their purpose is to bring a 'legal perspective'
into the Internet infrastructure administrative
environment, or indeed of Tony Rutkowski's various
actions relating to the formation of ICANN, the
entire IFWP process and its predecessor environment.

(see what I mean?)

  Geoff