[DNS] au Domain Administration Update (21/06/99)

From: Sandra Davey <sldavey§fl.asn.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:09:27 +1000
[posted to our announcements list on the (18/06/99)]

An update from the Interim Board of the au Domain Administration ...

Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to the first update from the Interim Board of auDA.

As most of you know, the Interim Board of auDA was elected at a Special
General Meeting on the 18 of April, 1999. This Board will serve until the
first Annual General Meeting of auDA scheduled for the 22 of September,
1999 (members should make a note in their diaries now).

We are in the process of finalising the key objectives of the Board and
will publish these on our new website (http://www.auda.org.au/) shortly.

As a separate mailing list has been setup for members of auDA, we'd like to
close down this list and invite all those who are interested in the
workings of auDA (who are not already members), to join the DNS list. The
DNS list will now be one of the official public disemmination mechanisms
for the Interim Board. All the information you need to subscribe to this
list can be found at http://listmaster.iinet.net.au/list/dns

If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

With best regards,
Sandra Davey

Director, au Domain Administration (auDA)
Email: sdavey&#167;sms.com.au
Mobile: 0413 158 048
Web: http://www.auda.org.au/