Re: [DNS] Sydney Meeting

From: Antony <antony§sydney.healey.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:15:39 +1000 (EST)
[apologies to those on the list not interested]

Hi Ari

> What is the agenda for the meeting?
>
> Ari Maniatis

It's basically an open discussion with the aims of trying to find out what
users and suppliers of the Internet need in a strong representative body.

I'll be putting forward a proposal I have and then opening the floor up to
anyone/everyone for discussion. There is no formal agenda because I don't
wish to stifle input. I'm fully open to suggestions.

If we can see a common way forward (users, suppliers etc) then we can look
at a body that truly represents the needs of the Internet Community in
Australia.

Regards,
Antony.

PS:  Drink and pizza provided :)

  Antony Healey		ISOC-AU Founding Member		Ph:  +61 2 9834 6055
  General Manager		& Director		Fax: +61 2 9834 6249
  Healey Communications Australia  --  Giving you the world...