Re: [DNS] Tradmarks and Domain Names

From: <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 00:02:40 +0800
Simon Hackett writes:

>"Better get a lawyer son - better get a real good one"
>
>And remember the other important legal maxim:
>
>"One is innocent until proven broke"

I'll second this. A WA ISP once had a name that a US ISP wanted,
and when the US ISP was able to get them into court over trademark
violation, that was it - the WA ISP changed name.

Even though they would have lost to the WA ISP, thats not the point.
The court fees *are*.

Adrian (not a legal person by any stretch of the imagination..)