Re: [DNS] COMAU Policy - INA's new procedure!!!

From: Justin Sullivan <js§justnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:54:51 +1100
At 13:27 20/12/1999 +1000, you wrote:
>Things get more interesting by the day in COMAU...
>
>Here's an email response I got when querying a domain application that
>was late in being approved (4 business days). I've blanked out our
>customer's details.

Hi,

I won't go into whether or not this is a Good Thing legally, but do wish to
point out that this is certainly nothing new. These additional trademark
warranty forms sent directly to the customer have been going out for at
least a year - and probably more if I remember rightly - wherever there is
an exact match between the domain name and an existing Australian trademark.

JS