Re: [DNS] ABC: Australia supports global cyber-squatting regulations

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.net.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:51:05 +1100
>= Geoff Huston (gih&#167;telstra.net):

get over it geoff. maybe in your mind the flaura and fauna disection
is brilliant but to the rest of the public its a total flop.

the numbers speak for themselves.

if the public want to use dns as a directory tool
then thats what dns will be.

perhaps telstra doesnt give a shit about what the public want
but some of us dont have that luxury.

Vic