Re: [DNS] TRANSFER OF DOMAIN NAMES FOR PROFIT

From: <ijakovac§westpac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:48:53 +1000
Well then,

If you cant buy a domain (ie. the one you want) The person who owns the domain
will and might let you develope it to launch your stuff on it. I recently gained
full development access to flop.com. rather handy if I dont make any mony from
it but if I do, im sure the owner would like to have some.

I also registered fastfood.com.au

hahaha

Regards
Ivan

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Rohan Levy   |
|        |          <rlevy&#167;vicnet|
|        |          .net.au>     |
|        |                       |
|        |          09/04/2000   |
|        |          02:35        |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          dns          |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                          |
  |       To:     dns&#167;waia.asn.au                                            |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Ivan Jakovac/WSL/BROKING)                            |
  |       Subject:     Re: [DNS] TRANSFER OF DOMAIN NAMES FOR PROFIT         |

hmmm... well.. there are still some fairly good ones out there..
Not that Im actively out searching for them, but I recently registered
TheProductRange.com and a few others that seems good to me.
happy hunting...
Cheers
Rohan

289 subscribers. Archived at http://lists.waia.asn.au/list/dns (dns/dns)