[DNS] .au domain issues

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:48:46 +1000
Thanks David.

I have been reliably informed that Robert has given MIT a five year
non-exclusive license to register.com.au domain names.  But has delegated
policy authority for .com.au to auDA.  Sorry for the mixup.

So back to the question.  If the license is NOT exclusive, what is the
likelihood of another registrar being appointed?  And when?

Patrick