[DNS] Change of List Address

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 02:50:06 +1000
When writing to the list I notice that Aleks Huson addressed his email to
dns&#167;waia.asn.au but that Davif Goldstein addressed his to dns§auda.org.au.

I don't remember seeing an announcement of the change of address which seems
to have gone operational in early July 2000.   I suppose that there's a bit
of redirection going on?  If not misdirection <g>.

And I'd guess the new address is the auda one.  Is that correct?

But why not make a proper announcement?

Regards
Patrick Corliss