Re: [DNS] .au space proposal

From: Vic Cinc <vicc§cia.net.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:54:03 +1100
Richard Archer [rha&#167;interdomain.net.au] wrote:
> At 13:22 +1100 22/11/00, Vic Cinc wrote:
>
> >agruments that dns is not a directory  are incoherent
>
> The DNS is not a directory service. The DNS is not a directory
> service. The DNS is not a directory service. The DNS is not a
> directory service. The DNS is not a directory service.

see what I mean, incoherent response. they start babling like madmen when cornered :)
keep these guys away from the dns debate, they are as if posessed by demons.

repeat after me. so what!!

relational database make lousy object repositories yet 99% of oo systems use relational
dbs. rdbs are not odbs!! so what!! it works get over it. move on.
qwerty is the worse possible key layout. it still works
its used by %99.9... of keyboards get used to it! it aint going to change. if people
want to guess that book.com is a bookshop good luck to them. didnt hurt anybody,
didnt it? stop being a style nazi. you have no valid argument, move on...

Vic