Re: [DNS] Colateral damage

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.net.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 14:46:37 +1100
Kerry Henry [KHenry&#167;ClickOn.au.com] wrote:
> Vic,
>
> No.
>
> If they have a viable business plan and they want an Aussie domain space for
> branding purposes, then register a company name (not RBN as that would
> restrict name to one State) and register relevant domain names as required
> to support their overall plan.

so they should waste an enormous amount of time and a couple of thousand bucks
and possibly far more on a company they dont want whose sole purpose is to own
a $140 domain name?

> I really don't understand all the fuss to be honest.  I have always worked
> with the prevailing conditions.

and thats where some of us differ, some of us like to improve our
prevailling conditions, makes it easier for others that come later.

I think its called progress.

Vic