RE: [DNS] Thursday's domain name news

From: <david.thomas§mmv.vic.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:50:33 +1000
Hello David,
At MMV , we act as the conduit to register the vic.gov.au names and am
getting more interested in trying to set up a more structured way for
people to first register and then find whomever they want in Government via
the web.
The main person is Cheryl Hardy, who I will cc this email.
So far have had very little wheat coming through with all the chaff in this
discussion but am hoping to get the feel of where chaos might head
eventually.
Be aware that personally I detest Government policy of most internet
activity.

David Klemit <DKLEMIT&#167;ctin.adelaide.edu.au> on 01/12/2000 09:03:34 AM

Please respond to dns&#167;auda.org.au