[DNS] Read-only rights to this list for error-posters

From: Len Lindon <info§humanrights.com.au>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:14:41 +1100
On the penalty for making a dumb error (the wrong Greg-- see "What a joke!"

On further brief reflection, I intend to effectively resign from this list
in terms of making any further postings. I shall retain read-only rights to
access the list postings of Members. If any member requests that my
membership of this list for any purposes (such as read-only) be terminated,
then I shall immediately accept this and leave. Your request need give no
reasons.

Len Lindon