RE: [DNS] Fandom.com vs Fandom.tv

From: Doug Robb <doug§clarity.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:44:58 +0800 (WST)
On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Rothnie, Warwick wrote:

> As the person who signed the complaint against bigpons.com, I guess I
> wouldn't agree with you about that one.  To quote from the decision,
> however:
>
> "On the disputed website operated by the Respondent can be found the
> statement:  "No! we are not the big Australian but by God you were close!".

Well yes Warwick I'm afraid you've got me on that one. As
usual you've got to hear both sides to make a sensible
comment.

If the guy was 'bigpons' dog food or something I suppose
no-one would have even made the connection (and that was the
superficial view I took on seeing the list) however if you
go out of your way to create a problem then it seems
justice was done.

regards doug