Re: [DNS] The Filter, No. 3.11

From: David Keppel <dkeppel§kep.com.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 08:34:44 +1000
Can't say I care for what is mostly meaningless media burble, as posted by
David Goldstein, published on a forum like this. The attached email, which I
did read, (and I see no need to subscribe now), read like an opinion column,
high on hype and low on real information and outcomes.

No offence to those who surf the net and think this kind of stuff is good, but
I joined this forum to get some solid information on the industry yet I delete
90% of the postings immediately.

David Keppel
Keppel Communications, Townsville AUS
Ph: 0500 85 83 81  Office: 07 4721 4900
Fx: 07 4721 4911  dkeppel&#167;kep.com.au

All e-mail provisos & disclaimers apply.