Re: [DNS] Policy Breakers - http://www.aunic.net.au/auzpack.htm

From: Jason Allen <jallen§pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:30:39 +1100
I think it is timely that further discussion now be moved off the mailing
list, and would ask you both to respect fellow list members and not presume
that we are (or were) further interested in your personal attacks. I hope
you (and any others that wish to join in the personal scoring) will be
courteous enough to follow the implied (or real?) charter of this mailing
list and stick to the understood topics for any future postings to the list.

Thanks to you both.

-----
Jason Allen [mailto:%20jallen&#167;pobox.com]
Phone: 0402 004 419 (+61 4 0200 4419)

Out the 10Base-T, through the router, down
the T1, over the leased line, off the bridge,
past the firewall .. nothing but Net.