[DNS] History of AUDA

From: Jim Ayson <jim§philmusic.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:23:43 +0800
Hello, I am writing from the Philippines. I am doing some research on the
history of AUDA as it is something I would like to propose as a more
acceptable model for the admininstration of our .PH domain. I'd like to
know when, how, and *why* a move was made to transfer the ccTLD
adminstration from the original domain manager Robert Elz to AUDA and if
there were any public debates about the pros and cons of this move.

thank you in advance for any help and pointers,

-------
jim ayson / jim&#167;philmusic.com
visit www.philmusic.com - the #1 philippine music web site

Sign up for the Philippine Cyberspace Review - tracking the state of the
Net in the Philippines since 1998 - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ph-cyberview